How to use this tutorial
3 steps to using this tutorial
1 Navigate through the tutorial by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page
2 Follow the Steps on each page, completing each activity. Activities are indicated by: Activity
(Links will open in a new page)
3 Test your understanding by taking the Quiz
The tutorial should take approximately 50 minutes to complete.
Welcome to the UTAS Library
The UTAS library has a huge range of information resources that can help you with your studies. This tutorial can help you to begin exploring the resources and services available to you through UTAS library.
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of this tutorial, the library orientation and information skills workshop, you should be able to:
- Use online tools to locate print and other physical information resources
- Find print and other physical materials on the library shelves
- Know which library services and resources are available for special borrowers and how to access them
- Explain the purpose of referencing and identify that there are a range of referencing styles used at UTAS
- Know how and when to ask for help to find information